Banana Buckwheat Pancakes
1 cup buckwheat flour
1 cup whole wheat flour, or other flour of choice
1 tsp baking powder
1/8 tsp salt
2 cups coconut milk
1/2-1 cup soy milk, or other milk
1 vanilla bean, seeds scraped out
1. Mix all dry ingredients together.
2. Whisk all wet ingredients together.
3. Mix wet and dry ingredients together. Add more milk as needed to get a nice constancy. If you run the whisk through the batter and the lines only stay for 2 to 3 seconds your batter is the perfect constancy.
4. Cook with coconut oil on a griddle pan. Load with jam yogurt.
1 cup good quality yogurt, not the non-fat type
4 tbsp jam, we used cherry jam
1. Mix together in a bowl and load onto pancakes.