Cauliflower and Potato Frittata
2 new potatoes
1 tbsp coconut oil
1/2 onion, chopped
1/2 tsp smoked paprika
2-3 bell peppers, or other peppers
1/4 cup cauliflower
1 cup mushrooms, I used oyster
2 tbsp olive oil
3 tbsp almond milk
1/2 tsp salt
1. Heat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Boil potatoes until soft, then cut into small bite sized pieces.
2. In a cast iron pan, heat coconut oil. Add onions and cook until soft. Add paprika.
3. Mix in peppers and cook for 5 minutes, then mix in cauliflower and cook for 5-8 minutes.
4. In a mixing bowl mix eggs, milk, salt and pepper
5. In the pan add potatoes and mushrooms. Spread all ingredients evenly into pan. Add egg mixtures and spread evenly.
6. Place in oven and cook for 15-20 minutes until eggs are set.